Saturday, May 21, 2011

Comings and Goings

It's a Christmas miracle!

Oh how I love Cadbury mini eggs. I've documented this love here and here and honorably mentioned them again here and here. (I'm not obsessed.) This year's Easter candy season has been exceedingly long and so I got to enjoy them for a really long time. The day before Easter we bought a couple more bags to stock up a little and extend the Cadbury joy a little longer (I'm not obsessed.) I've been eating them a few at a time every day, and then Matthew told me that we only had one bag left. Yipes. BUT then at Macey's the other day we were buying a lot more food than we came in for and there on the end of the aisle, like a shining beacon, were... MORE CADBURY EGGS! (I'm not obsessed.)

Not sure how they lasted in the store that long, cuz who doesn't love these babies? We bought... several bags. Okay okay maybe it seems like I'm a little over the top, but it just makes my day a little brighter to have a couple of candies once or twice. To chocolate!

In other news, Natalie is at the 93 percentile for height. She's gonna be a tall one. I can't decide if I'm excited for her to kick some trash in basketball, or if I feel so sorry for making it so hard for her to find clothes that fit.

Daddy's helping her get smart already!

1 comment:

rick and cheryl said...

Rick doesn't like Cadburry eggs, go figure. At first I thought that was a bad thing, but then I realized, "Now I don't have to share. Hooray!" So, it's really a good thing for me. Yay you found some. And I like big, tall babies. They are healthy & fun & Matthew will need to come tutor my kids it looks like. Have a good one!