Friday, May 13, 2011

Seriously, a good movie

A few weeks ago Matthew and I rented Miss Potter from Redbox.
 Has anyone else seen it? I absolutely loved it.

It was sweet and charming, engaging and passionate. And it had no language, sex or violence. How refreshing. I'm not usually a big fan of Renee Zellweger (I just think she looks weird) but I make an exception for this flick. Also, Ewan McGregor looks ridiculous with a mustache. I'm a little confused though, because he doesn't have a mustache on the case of the movie (shown above) but he definitely has a bit ole 'stache in the film. Hmm

1 comment:

Christina said...

I agree Steph - this movie was absolutely lovely :) and still managed to be heart-wrenching and beautiful. I am also not a general fan of Renee Zellweger, but I liked her in this quite a bit.