Tuesday, March 1, 2011

technological update

If you recall, back in September we showcased a futuristic picture of myself made possible by Science! 
 Well, we've now arrived at the future and we'd like to show you that picture again, only now taken with just an average camera.
Obviously a few differences between the pictures, but hey its groundbreaking technology, so of course there are a few glitches (apparently the future thought I was carrying twins because I almost look small in the present day picture by comparison. I swear I feel huge). Overall, I'd say they got it pretty close though. Eight months baby!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Nice touch with the extra pillow on the chair. :) Super cute!

rick and cheryl said...

Amazingly accurate though. Good job! And I agree with Leslie, good paying attn. to the details.