Friday, March 18, 2011

madness!

Kinda crazy to think that three years ago I didn't even really know what March Madness was... but now I love it! Tournaments are just epic, I've decided. I'm hoping my teams don't choke. I'm feeling pretty confident about KU, and while I think BYU can play great, I feel a little more nervous about them.

Anyway, I don't know if anyone else is just having a grand ole time filling out a bracket or two, but I have to say, once you fill out one, you kinda get the itch to do another. Which is why I was not sad at all to see the America's Toughest Weather City Tournament Bracket on weather.com. (nerd alert?) If anyone else wants to kill 10 or so minutes choosing between cities, here is the link:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/americas-toughest-weather-city-tournament_2011-03-12

You are all very welcome.

No comments: