Saturday, March 19, 2011

The end.

So today I go in to be induced. TODAY! I'm super stoked, especially since my feet have, almost overnight, become like this:
Uncomfortable, yes. Hilarious, also yes.

And just for good measure, here's a 37 week, 8-1/2 month belly picture:


And yes, the amniocentesis went just fine, hurt a little bit but not too bad, and the results came back saying the lungs were close enough to mature that, taking everything into consideration, the doctor still wanted to induce me today. So here we go. In four hours I'll be at the hospital!

2 comments:

rick and cheryl said...

Your feet look just as they should. :) Good luck! We can't wait to hear all about her! Hopefully Matthew is all ready for this!

The Meyers said...

YOUR FEET!! Haha. We're so excited for your little one to come. Congratulations!