Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wishing/Whining

What a summer day should be:
Wake up at 9:30 and eat a fruit smoothie from a hurricane glass
Go volunteer your time at a worthy cause with lots of cute little girls running around
Lift weights with your husband
Enjoy the summer sun and breeze
Go swimming
Leisurely read a book for fun (thanks to everyone for the suggestions, and to Matthew's mom for all the books!)
Play games with friends
In other words: what I did today (minus the swimming part. I did want to do that though). It was practically perfect.

What a summer day shouldn't be:
Go to class
Do homework... inside
Go to class
Go to work
Do homework
In other words: Not ideal, and what too much of the summer might be. I don't want to go to school. I want to play with my husband all day, explore canyons and work on a tan. Matthew wants to go camping.

No comments: