Sunday, June 6, 2010

Update

Our apartment is stifling! Oh my goodness it is so hot. We have a little air conditioning unit in our bedroom, and a swamp cooler in our kitchen, but even with those going full blast, the thermometer in the living room read 95 degrees for many hours today and yesterday. Thankfully our bedroom has been cooler. I'm thankful its actually spring, not the faux spring that was May, but I would love it if my brains didn't melt.

Matthew doesn't think its too bad though, and he's been super nice by bringing me water, a cold cloth, food, etc etc when I whimper about going into the sauna-kitchen.

1 comment:

Janae said...

Hmmm...95 degrees in a house does not sound very fun. You should probably get a portable fan or something for your living room/kitchen. Or move to Kansas where it's 95 degrees outside, with 90% humidity. It's a joy. Okay, it's not that hot today. And, I guess I can't really complain because I live in a house with air conditioning.