Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How I like my bananas


I like my bananas just right before they are completely ripe. Not green, except for just a tinge at the top of the banana. I don't like it when they are ripe ripe ripe. I like them a bit firm.

I also appreciate when grocers take time to take care bagging my bananas. I don't appreciate it when they are just thrown into the bag and other items are carelessly tossed on top. Bananas are fragile. This is one of the many reasons Matthew and I usually choose the self check out line, so we can control the variables.

In other news: This weeks snack of choice: White Cheddar Cheez-its. You may be wondering why the recent flurry about cheez-its. When I was home a weekend or two ago, my mom had bought the biiiiggg box from Costco and I was reminded how much I like them.

No comments: