Saturday, June 19, 2010

Recap

We are on break this weekend. BYU gives me a whole day off after spring term before starting into summer term. Let's recap the past 7 weeks:

I got 4 GE's out of the way! And I took 12 credits in a spring term. 6 credits is full-time, 9 is the maximum, and I took 12. Granted, 1 of the classes was independent study, but I started it and finished it during spring term. Awesome.

Friday, the one day off before school starts again, I got emails from the professors who are teaching my summer classes, and its SO depressing to read about all the stuff you have to do in the next 7 weeks on your only day off! It's ok though because these will be the last classes I take...ever.

If anyone is curious, I'm taking Physical Science, LDS Marriage and Family, and weight lifting. My last GEs ever. Matthew is taking weight lifting too. I'm not sure if I can even bench the bar right now. That's pretty sad.

I'm off to pick up my dad from the airport. We are going to have a rocking time this weekend!

No comments: