Tuesday, October 18, 2011

stuff

--I feel like people tend to have strong opinions about country music. You either like it or you don't, I haven't met too many people who are in between. Well guys, I'm in the Love Country Music Camp. Of course, I don't like every single country song, but overall, I do like country music. Incidentally, many country songs remind me of when I worked at a bakery in Minnesota. I did this for three summers and one December, and we listened to country music nonstop. So sometimes when a particular song comes on, I feel like I should be making cookies or pies or something. Nothing but good times.

--On an unrelated note, my little brother gets done with his mission in four weeks!! My whole family is coming out to pick him up, and they are all going to stay with us in our little apartment. It will be very cozy. haha. I'm seriously so incredibly excited though. I cannot wait!

--Also, Natalie has recently discovered how to "brrr" her lips. You know... where you blow your lips together and spit flies everywhere? She does it all the time now.

--And lastly, I definitely identified with this letter to the editor from the Daily Universe today. I know there are obviously some real issues with the economy and corporations and all that stuff, but I still feel like this is the attitude of a lot of people in the Occupy Wall Street Protest.

No comments: