Thursday, October 6, 2011

300!!

This is a big, big day for JeSuisSteph. As you may (or may not) be able to gather from the title, this is my 300th post. Super exciting.

I hope that through the 300 posts I've kept a healthy balance between sharing high points and low points of life (though keeping low points at a sparingly level. No one wants to read a whiner day in and day out), sharing some of my thoughts and opinions, showing pictures, telling stories, talking about my hobbies and interests, all that stuff.

I also like that this blog documents my life when I was single, then dating Matthew, engaged, married, newlywed (although, I still do think of us as newlyweds), graduation, baby... a lot of different stages of life have been documented, or at least mentioned here.

Nothing but good times all around. 300 yeah!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Woohoo! 300 is quite an accomplishment. I've had my blog since I was engaged and I think there are just over 100. Embarrassing.