Tuesday, October 25, 2011

already on the phone

I've had this old, broken phone around for over a year because first I didn't know where I could recycle it and then I've just been too lazy to go do it. Now, though, I'm pretty glad that I've procrastinated, because my old phone is one of Natalie's favorite toys.

Oh, and this picture is one of many that my talented friend, Nicole, took a few weekends ago. She is awesome. I'll post more in the next day or two. There are some fantastic pictures!

2 comments:

The Figgins said...

She may be one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, not surprising because I remember you being pretty darn cute as a baby yourself.

rick and cheryl said...

Eliza loves the phone, too. It's great when she puts it to her shoulder, tilts head & starts talking. It's very cute, as is Natalie!