Sunday, May 23, 2010

Someday

Sometimes, like tonight, I get so sick of sticking myself with shots. All the time. Having a pump is nice because it means less times I have to poke myself, but it also means that when I do put something in me, its a much bigger and longer needle. I'm sick of putting big needles into me! I don't want to do it anymore!

And then this is where I stop and say, all things considering, I have it pretty ok. There are a lot of conditions that would be much worse. But I'm still so sick of needles.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

:( I'm sorry, Steph. Having seen it up close for years, it just does not seem fun at all. I'm sorry. But on a different note, you are stinkin hilarious! I really enjoyed your "chanting" comment--definitely think that will help. And I just read through your old posts and was cracking up all the way through. You make me smile. :)