Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm not sure if I've already blogged about this,

but I was thinking about it today, so here goes:

Food Update:
Popcorn has been growing in popularity in my heart and stomach, and actually may have tied or surpassed cheese as my favorite food. If we were in France, cheese would win, but because I live in a land of inferior cheese, there is a tie.

Also, Matthew and I found out another food preference anomaly: pickles. He likes sweet pickles, not dill, and I like dill pickles, not sweet. There you go.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Doug likes dill and I like sweet, can't stand dill. It is how we were raised, sweet pickles in tuna fish and potato salad. Yummy

megan said...

i don't really care for any kind of pickles - especially fried ones.

i LOVE popcorn. it's my favorite food of all time.

Mamabug said...

I cast my vote for the dill side of pickles - I can tolerate sweet though.