Friday, May 14, 2010

Living in Jurassic Park?

Currently I am writing this post from our new computer! Pretty exciting. Matthew's computer just decided it was done about two weeks ago (about the same time my cell phone decided it just didn't want to charge anymore. Not cool.) and my computer is, well, it's pretty sketchy. Let's just say that it takes forever and a day to load, after 5 minutes it gets WAY too hot, and the fan is comparable to a bullhorn. It's on its descent, at least. So, we decided a new computer was a good idea, and so we got this Dell Inspiron, used (very lightly, I must say) from this guy in Orem for a steal. It really was.

This guy was seriously perhaps the coolest guy I've ever met. He was about our age, or a little older, may 26? 27? Anyway, he works from home because he owns his own DINOSAUR BUILDING BUSINESS! From his garage! I am not even kidding. He excavates dinosaur bones from stuff, and then puts all the bone pieces together into a crazy sauce awesome looking dinosaur.

 These are dinosaurs... in his garage. I just cannot get over how incredibly awesome that is. Rawr.

No comments: