Sunday, March 7, 2010

Taxes, chances and whole grains

Pretty sure that almost every day for the past two weeks I've thought oh I need to take a picture of our scooter and put it up on the blog... but somehow I don't really think about it or remember it until its dark and I dunno I just feel like it would look better in a picture during the day. But, then again, its a blue scooter, so its not that hard to imagine. Still, I will get around to it one of these days.

In other news, my family is all coming out to Utah for graduation. I'm so stoked! I can't wait to see all of them. The whole family is coming. Also, I got a pell grant this week. And I realized that I'm probably going to have to pay taxes instead of get any return this year. Most of my jobs didn't withhold much from my paycheck, and being self-employed via balloons means that you automatically pay 15%, which is non-refundable. Lame sauce.


I was recently talking to Matthew about internships, and how my chances of getting accepted anywhere are so crazy low, why am I even bothering. And then Matthew said "hey you still have a chance. The chance that you'd marry me out of all the people in the world is pretty low, and it still happened!" ha. I pretty much think he's the best :)

I've been eating a bag of popcorn pretty much every day. I love popcorn. It's out of control. Good thing popcorn is a whole grain.

No comments: