Thursday, July 2, 2009

What Stephanie is thinking about right now

I just made myself two over-medium fried eggs. They were good, but didn't end up being as delicious as I had thought they'd be in my head.

I am such a scaredy-cat about stuff. I can't watch scary movies, I would cease to be able to function. Everyone I meet at night is out to get me, and being alone at home gives me the heeber-jeebers like none other. How old am I???

Also, I have a really handsome fiance.

Today I periodically raided the candy that was destined for the bishop's candy jar. Woops...

Tonight, during my balloon gig, I made a guitar for a very drunk, wacko guy. It was hilarious. I don't encouter too much of that during my balloon gigs. After I was done talking with him, the manager walked by and said "he's a craaaazzy one." It was great.

A few weeks ago, when I went to see the diabetes doctor, they did an A1C test, like normal. To put it simply, an A1C is just a very accurate way to measure how your blood sugars have been over the past three months. Normal people have an A1C between 4-6%. People with diabetes, if they don't control it well, can have A1Cs up to 12ish. 12 would be really, really, horribly bad. Well, my A1C came back as 6.5%, which is really, really good, almost normal, which makes me so so happy. Mine are ususally pretty good, I think I'm normally in the 7's, but to be so low was such a gratifying thing...

I'm not sure if that last paragraph will make sense to anyone...


1 comment:

The Meyers said...

The last paragraph makes sense to me! And 6.5?!?! Sheesh, that IS good.