Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I wish I had thought of it first

So, I heard about this video on the radio the other day, and then someone mentioned it again to me today, so I decided I needed to check it out myself.

It's a bride and groom, and their wedding party, that dance down the aisle. Yeah, pretty awesome.

Apparently they posted it on Youtube just so her dad could see it again, but within a few hours a huge number of people had seen it. When I watched it, the count was around 10.5 million.

Ok, so I couldn't figure out how to get the actual video on the post here, so here's the link. (Maybe someone could tell me how to put it in?)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

1 comment:

Christina said...

on youtube, there's an option to imbed the video into another website. you just select blogger under the options and it should work. should being the key word in that sentence.