Friday, July 3, 2009

Two doves kissing in a heart

So one other thing I remembered from the balloon gig I did last night.

I went up to one table, a middle aged/older couple, and I said some stuff, don't really specifically remember what, but at one point I asked them if they were on a date (as a lead in to something like, "let me make you something reaaaaaallly romantic for you guys tonight" ). But the man, just kinda smiled, and was like whaddaya mean, we're always on a date! when we go out to lunch we're on a date, when we drive in the car together someone we're on date, when we're relaxing together we're on a date."

I was just like aww that is awesome. They're old and still so in love and cute. And then I eventually ended up making them two doves kissing in a heart. Very romantic.

...

*Insert creative and inspiring punch line here*

No comments: