Sunday, July 19, 2009

Je pense, donc je suis.

Sometimes I wear my wedding colors to work. In my socks. As in one light blue sock, one pink sock. It totally rocks, especially because I also wear shorts to work, so you can definitely see them.

Heather has a quote taped up in front of the table where I sometimes work. It's actually from a fortune cookie - it says "Do not listen to vain words from empty minds." Such valuable things you learn at work.

I've decided I'm super duper stoked for our honeymoon to Paris. This past week we made a reservation for the hotel there. After looking at a few, I decided I'd like to stay in the area where I lived during my study abroad there - in the 8th arrondissement. Looking at the map of the Paris metro, and looking at the map of the arrondissments (just the different neighborhoods...) made me excited beyond compare. It just brought back a rush of really happy, really awesome memories.

My phone gets the worst reception -possibly ever - in the history of cell phone reception. And the battery goes from fully charged to nada in about an hour. Well, an hour of straight talking. It's dying. Come on little phone, pull through! I don't want to have to buy a new one.

I've come to realize there are a lot of details involved for planning a wedding. However, nice thing is that I'm not stressed about it at all, so instead of being a well, stressful experience, its just kinda a lot of fun. Cuz we're planning a wedding where I get to marry Matthew. :)

Currently, my favorite balloon shape to make is a penguin.

Fact: RSVP is actually a French abbreviation. It stands for repondez s'il-vous plait, meaning respond, please.

1 comment:

Oceane Isabelle said...

Oh I am so very happy for you two! You are going to Paris on top of getting married! I haven't heard such a great thing in a long time!
I love you Steph, thanks for the invite!