Monday, February 7, 2011

Very likely my one and only "crafty" post

All right guys so I admit, I'm not exactly very adept at crafty stuff and sewing and whatnot. However, when my mom was in town we decided to make some curtain thingys for our little baby's room. I'm pretty proud of the finished result:
So we made the curtains as you can see above. You can't really tell that the yellow fabric has little polka dots on it. It actually is adorable. We didn't make the top part that's white with the different colored panels on it... basically we just sewed the yellow square. So its still not even that impressive of a sewing project, but hey, it is straight, hangs right, it even has backing on it, and is sewed to the top part, so I am just going to be proud of myself and call it a jour.

1 comment:

rick and cheryl said...

Too cute! That is crafty! Much more than I've done lately. I've been staring at the carseat tent that I really need to sew for um...months now! Um, is there anything else you'd like to tell me? You are in our prayers!