Thursday, January 27, 2011

'nother one bites the dust

Whelp, another month has just about gone by. Apparently that means I'm 7 months pregnant... say what?!
I feel like I look really tired in this picture. I think that's because I was really tired when we took this. Go figure.

A few more words. First of all, since (so far) everything is looking really good with the pregnancy, the doctors are saying that maybe they'll let me go to 39 weeks instead of 37 weeks [although since this is still a ways off, things could totally change and anything could happen]. Anyway, since 39 weeks falls on March 31, it wouldn't be too hard to imagine a scenario where the baby actually arrives on April 1. April Fools Day. I would really not want that to happen, Matthew on the other hand thinks that an April Fools baby would be the best thing ever:

"I could tell everyone we had the baby and no one would believe me! But it would be real! It would be so awesome!"
or
"One year we could pretend to forget her birthday!"
or
"We could name her Jessica Kate so her initials would be JK!"

Our poor baby.

3 comments:

becca said...

Karl's sister had her twins on April 1st. Joanna didn't believe me when I told her they came. You look really cute.

The Meyers said...

Why 37 weeks? Because of the DM? You look SO cute!

Janae said...

Janae Kate would make JK as well. Just saying. :) And I agree with Becca, you look really cute.