Friday, October 29, 2010

Is it sad...

that matthew and I decided that the hospital cafe is a good place to eat on a somewhat regular-ish basis?

A couple of days ago there was an article in the Daily Universe about an upcoming omelet night at utah valley hospital. Matthew and I were all like "sweet, omelets!" but when we went it seemed that the wrong date was provided in the newspaper. that was unfortunate, but as we walked by the cafe where the omelets were supposed to happen, we noticed someone with a shake that matthew thought looked really tasty... so we got a shake. and some fries. and then we were all like "wow, this is dang good food for a really good price."

And I guess we're not the only ones. While we were there eating, one of Matthew's friends came in with some of his pals to just order some food as well.

...and then I found twenty dollars.

(I guess this wasn't as riveting as I thought)

Anyway, that's our story!

3 comments:

Kimi said...

You need to go back when they have omelette night again. Ben and I have gone quite a bit and they are GOOD!!! Beware of the omelette nazi though.

PS congrats on the pregnancy, too bad the little baby was cross legged.

The Meyers said...

Not sad. I've eaten there many occasions and they're battered fries are QUITE delicious. And they give you a large pile for $1. Yum. They're Chix salad sandwiches on wheat are quite delicious also... I could go on and on.

Reagan and Sarah said...

Dang, I really want to go eat there now!!