Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's a Christmas miracle!

We finally have TV. Our landlords provide Dish... we've been living here for two months now and finally last night we figured out how it was supposed to work. I know that's a long time... don't judge.

We're mostly excited to be able to watch football and (soon enough) basketball games live. BYU and KU games in our living room--what a thought!

Maybe this seems like a bit too much excitement for something like TV but hey it seriously was so frustrating knowing that somehow we could be watching ______ on the TV instead of a gamecast or online, but not being able to figure out how in the world to make everything work! What a relief eh?

1 comment:

AdrianneJayne said...

So.. you have a blog. and I did not know... Hope you don't mind me reading! I'm glad I found you!
Congrats again on the big news!