Friday, January 22, 2010

The BFG

Ok, so I wasn't going to post about my internship interview and such until after I find out if I got in, so that if I didn't get it, I can go sit in a corner and pretend no one ever knew...

BUT... I have a story, and for my story to make sense you need context, so the context is I was getting super dressed up for my internship interview. I actually had to go out and buy a dress suit, and shoes that actually worked, and it was soooo stressful because I had been looking for a few weeks and just couldn't find anything. But the night before, I got myself a suit, and so I was getting ready in the morning, and I may or may not have asked Matthew to take a picture of me:


Ok, let's talk about how it looks like my head is hitting the ceiling. No really, it does. I'm only wearing shoes with an 1-1/2 to 2 inch heel! Geez. It's crazy tall people like me that make little children scream and run away. I sort of feel like you could insert a couple of regular sized humans in this picture, and they would only come mid-thigh. Ha. Oh well. At least I can dominate in basketball!

3 comments:

The Meyers said...

Before even reading I thought "oh my goodness it looks like her head is touching the ceiling!" Totally funny. And you look GREAT!

Jefferson and Erica said...

Oh Steph, I think you look great. I love the suit!

rick and cheryl said...

Are you sure you aren't in one of those playhouses for kids? Just kidding. You look grat & hope the interview went well!