Wednesday, April 8, 2009

France-ness

I am so excited I can hardly sit still. I just want to do jumping jacks and cartwheels and dance.

I got officially accepted and placed for my internship in France today. It's a service internship, and I am going to be working for an organization called les petits freres des pauvres. I am going to be in...
...
...
...

PARIS!

So I'll be there from the end of June to the end of August.

I'm seriously just totally, so completely blissfully excited. I've had a perpetual silly grin on my face all day.

I kinda did want to go to a different city, because I have lived in Paris for 3 months before, but what the heck I'm going to be in France, Paris is freaking beautiful and I love it.

And to make this situation even better, I am going to be there with Kate, and we will be living together in an old apartment somewhere in Paris.

France is beautiful. I realize some don't have an adequate appreciation for the amazing-ness of this place. Educate yourselves:
France


Great architecture
Amazing culinary experiences

Castles up the wazoo


And the most beautiful language in the world.

Don't even try to tell me otherwise, or even think about denying it. I will smite you.

2 comments:

Abraham said...

Italian is better and i've been educated and i'm not so down with france to tell you the truth. c/ya soon

Je.suis.Steph said...

abraham, did you read the last line of that post? you knock france, and i will smite you. thats just how it goes.