Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 food favorites


Last January, I made a goal to try making new food during 2011. I would say I accomplished that goal, as I regularly made a variety of things that were new and different to me and Matthew.

In no particular order, some of my favorite foodie adventures from 2011:
Strawberry Bruschetta          

I have to say, this has been a fun year. Matthew also has really enjoyed it, which I am very happy about, as he in general tends to be pickier about his food than I am. It's been a good time! I will, of course, keep trying new things and whatnot, but I think I won't post about it anymore. I'm sure ya'll are sick of hearing me talk about food all the time :) Peace out!

2 comments:

Erica Hansen, MS, RD said...

I love your recipes posts and reviews. How about a sidebar? or separate page? haha

Steve and Nicole said...

You are amazing. Some day I am going to come back to this post {and ALL your food posts!} and get some serious recipes! Thank you for posting all thess PLUS the links!