Friday, July 8, 2011

Matchy Matchy

Natalie and her cousin Eliza (and her other baby cousin Josie) have some matching outfits. Cute eh?
And because I've had a few requests for more pictures of Natalie, here are a couple more random pictures. I don't know why I think this one is so funny... probably because her legs/feet are symmetrically shaped and pointed and cuz her arms are just splayed out. haha.
 Matchy matchy with great grandma. (Color coordinated outfits not intended this time).
And because I know this is SOOOO interesting... a video of Natalie's happy coo-ing when she is well fed. Okay I actually think it's really cute. Don't judge me for posting this.

2 comments:

Franjesevic said...

Too cute!!!

mommykay said...

Thanks for posting some more pictures. Loved the video. Love, Grandma R.