Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reruns

Well adding and dropping three or so classes later, the add/drop deadline has passed us and Matthew is signed up, of all things, for Nutrition 100. I know. He could've been taking French, but nutrition is my other one love and so I'm very pleased. Again, this was not even something that I tried to cajole him into doing. Nothing but good times here.

Speaking of good times, Matthew ordered me a belated birthday present that arrived a couple days ago. Apparently he was getting fed up with my chapstick crises... as in I run out of chapstick and we HAVE to go to the store RIGHT AWAY and get some more... or I can't find my chapstick and everything else goes on hold until we find it. And heaven forbid if there was some sort of disaster or chapstick factory explosion and there was a run on chapsticks at the store...

So, Matthew's solution was to buy me 45 packages of chapstick! Now we can put one in every room in the house, in the car, in my blood checker and in my purse. I'll never be more than 10 feet away from a chapstick again in my life!

1 comment:

mommykay said...

Smart man, that husband of yours. He was trained by his mother who needed a pair of glasses in every room, etc.

With his new class, he can make me some healthy menus.