Friday, August 6, 2010

I need to make a confession...

I have a problem. Over the past year or two (or maybe five) I've developed this slightly pathetic habit... I scream whenever I drop something. It's not like a prolonged, 5 second scream, but it is a brief shriek. Every single time, without fail, I do it. Recently, this trend has taken a new twist. Now, I scream when Matthew drops something. For example, today he dropped his razor into the sink while he was shaving. I was standing near him, talking to him, I screamed, and he was just like... oh boy.

I'm sure there has to be a name for this. Maybe Obsessive Compulsive Screamer ? OCS? Or maybe Unintentional Screamer Syndrome, USS for short. Perhaps something a little bit simpler, like Screamaholism would be more fitting. Should I be going to SA (Screamaholics Anonymous?) I definitely think I need therapy... and I bet that massage therapy would be just the thing!

1 comment:

The Figgins said...

I do it to and it drives my husband crazy.