Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week in review

Ok, so here are some highlights from graduation:
Yay!

I graduated first in my class! Er... that is... first in height in my class... I just can't get over how I'm only a couple inches shorter than the shortest girl in the class when she's standing on a chair in heels.

My family. Awww. They sat through two long ceremonies and listened to TONS of names being read, to hear my name read (incorrectly pronounced I might add, by my own professor!)

And Nathan is still my bestest friend.

In the processional into the Marriott. My dad loves taking pictures, and so he'll run through the crowds of people, and when someone gives him a weird look, he'll flash a random ID and say "press pass, coming through" and the crowds part to let him snap pictures of me. As you can see, my friends thought it was hilarious :)


Like I said, my dad likes taking a lot of pictures. This is what happens when I get a little tired of it...

My sweet, supportive husband. He's the best!

And, apparently, this is what I look like when he goes away... 
(this wasn't staged, I swear)

Yay for graduation!

3 comments:

Heather said...

If it is any consolation, they mispronounced my last name too, even with the pronunciation guide I wrote on the little paper.

Mamabug said...

So I am a little confused ... in some pictures it looks like your gown is blue and other pictures it looks black. What color was your gown? And Congrats!!!! Love all your many faces!

Je.suis.Steph said...

It's blue!