Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The truth

So this picture
actually is a little misleading. I'm officially gradumated in August, after I finish 6 or so GE's. I'm not super stoked about taking all those classes, as a matter of fact.

However, I decided that it will actually be ok, because since I'm still a student, I can still keep my on campus job for another 4 months, and not stress about getting another job immediately. 

Also, I can enjoy Police Beat and Editorial sections from that gem of a student newspaper, the Daily Universe. 

Also, everyone, thank you for paying your taxes, because Matthew and I are enjoying the benefits of pell grants for spring and summer. A big shoutout to all our sponsors!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Congrats to you, Steph! I can't believe you're graduated! (well, you know, almost).... ;) So cool!