Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Here's why

I'm soooo stoked for next week. I'm feeling energized just thinking about it. Here's why:

The dietetics faculty and many students are going to a big food and nutrition conference in denver, and they'll be gone until Wednesday night. (I decided not to go because it was going to cost me quite a bit of money)Which means, no dietetic classes for three days! That's the bulk of my schedule, and all my morning classes.

My first test of the semester is this week, its open note and on blackboard.

Next week, my French professor will be out of town, so, in addition to no dietetics classes the first part of the week, no French classes at all!

2 comments:

becca said...

How fun to have a break. It would have been great to have you come to Denver though.

Je.suis.Steph said...

its true. that's a down side of not going :( it would have been fun to see you and cheryl.