Saturday, December 27, 2008

Random Facts

So I just wanted to talk about some of the things I do, or things I've learned how to do recently. I dunno... they're kinda fun. :) They keep me amused at least.

1. Cut hair. I haven't been to beauty school or anything, my mom just knows how to cut hair, and so she taught me. I can cut guys hair pretty well, because I've had 5 brothers to practice on, and girls hair all right. I've just had less practice on girls, because I don't have any sisters to practice on. I like knowing how to do this cuz I can cut my friends' hair, and when I have them, my kids too, and save everyone a lot of money in the process.



2. Tie a tie. I recently learned how to tie a tie - double winsor style. Maybe not a huge feat, but something that it was about time I learned how to do.



3. Balloon artist. This one is really fun. I twist balloons into shapes, like animals, motorcyles, aliens, helicopters, flowers, hats... you name it.





4. Babyfoot aka Fussball. So this semester Abe got me and Christina to start playing babyfoot (the french name for fussball)... and boy let me tell you it is addictive. We've gone from being frighfully horrible to, well, better.



5. French. I love French. I breathe French. I adore everything about it. I've been studying it since I was a freshmen in high school, so about uh 7 years or something. 3 years of serious study at college. A 10 day trip to Paris and LaRochelle with my dad and Jonathan when I was a senior in high school. A 3 month study abroad in Paris when I was a sophomore in college. Living in the French house now. Teaching gospel doctrine... in French. Minoring in French. Dreaming about French cheese. Planning on doing an internship somewhere in France this summer. It's my LIFE.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Dude, lovin the balloon glasses. And you should teach me how to cut hair! I only do clipper style--Blair's pretty easy. Very cool that you can cut.