Sunday, August 14, 2011

I am that mom

I've tried to resist (sort of... kind of... maybe I've just embraced it...), but I guess I've now become that mom. You know, the one that says stuff like "oh you have the sneezies!" and "it somebody a stinkerpot?" and one that I laughed so hard at my own mom for, but now have said it more than once..."oh coughy cough cough!"

I also realized the other day that I am that mom with the purse of wonders.. The one that has a Mary Poppins style purse, which holds an infinite amount of anything you could need.

And now, I am that mom that thinks feeding her baby rice cereal is the funniest and cutest thing ever. And will share photos of the event on the internet, because who wouldn't want to see them too?!! So without further ado...
As you can tell, she *loved* it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

haha that is awesome! I love the pics and video and her funny faces. Oh, and happy anniversary!!!