Tuesday, April 5, 2011

bleg

I don't know how many other people watched the college basketball championship game last night, but all I'm saying is if you didn't watch, you didn't miss much. Seriously these were the two supposedly great teams that were contending for the national title? It was such an awful game! Each team was playing sloppy--bad shots, tons of missed easy shots, throwing away the ball, not being able to hang on to the ball, bad passes and the list goes on. It was painful to watch. Especially since Matthew and I were both like "shoot BYU should have been here"... and the way both teams were playing, they would've won.

Anyway, that was a bust. However, what ISN'T a bust is that... I won the family bracket! I came from behind to win it all! Maybe some of Matthew's fierce competitiveness has been rubbing off on me, but I'm kinda really excited about that. Wasn't there a $500 prize and a trip to the Bahamas and a year's supply of chocolate for the winner? That WAS part of the deal right? Right... right... right???

2 comments:

nathan said...

When I won the family bracket a few years ago, I was supposed to get a plate of cookies...

becca said...

Congrats!! I think the winner bakes everyone else some cookies. :)