Thursday, April 7, 2011

sappy happy blappity blappy

*cue violins*

With respect to being a mom, I have definitely experienced a mighty change of heart. Even though I went from nervous trepidation to great excitement during the course of my pregnancy, as soon as that little baby was out of me and in my arms, everything completely changed. I'm totally in love with this little girl. There is absolutely nothing better than taking care of her or holding her (she's a big snuggler) and even though I'm tired and a little worn out (but just a little), I wouldn't have life any other way. I was just not expecting how immediately Natalie captured my heart. In my almost 3 weeks of experience, there really is nothing more rewarding--all of those Ensign articles and conference talks weren't joking! Who knew?!

2 comments:

becca said...

You're right. There's nothing better in the world. Enjoy!!

Shelley said...

So sweet! I love that picture of you two. I'm so glad you are loving it. It really is so great. And if you can make it through those first two weeks, you can do anything! :)