Friday, December 18, 2009

Round 2

I'm done with finals! Sweet! I think I did pretty ok on all of them too. Except for my final in Management in Dietetics. That was a little rougher. I felt like it was one of those tests where you were playing 'guess what the teacher is thinking.' Oh well. It was still fine. Matthew is almost done. Just one more test in a few minutes, as soon as he's done reading his daily dose of espn.com and KU sports and everything else in the world of college sports. And then we're on our way back to Minnesota! Nathan (3 year old brother) has been pretty excited for us to come. Every time I talk to him on the phone, he says, "Steph guess what?! Matthew's commminngggg!!" haha. Apparently he says that around the house a lot too. It's not that he's not excited for me to come, I think he's just remembering this summer, when I said that a lot before Matthew came up. Crazy how long little kids remember stuff.

Just so it's on the record, we did another try at sugar cookies the other day, and it was a fantastic success. Regardez:

They're so pretty!



Please note that the top right man cookie is a missionary (its my little missionary brother - go Jonathan!) and the bottom right man - his arm was NOT broken off by my mouth, its just in a sling. :)

In other news, Matthew and I played Epic Duels last night, and I beat him! Anyone who knows how Matthew somehow wins every single game he plays knows that this is not a small feat. I was very excited. Especially since the last time that me and him played just the two of us, he absolutely killed me.

We're going home to Minnesota today!

2 comments:

becca said...

Good job on the cookies.

Jefferson and Erica said...

True, Matthew is crafty at winning. But you are definitely a good match for him. ;)