Wednesday, March 25, 2009

La vie quotidienne

I really like putting up pictures. I feel like, at times, they can describe my feelings or my life better than words.


Oh family. My mom. Me. My little cousins. I love little girls. I love little girls who adore me. I always wanted a little sister. I love my brothers... but, I have always wanted a little sister.

This is just a picture of me, nothing really extraordinary about it... except...
This is the picture that I attached to my resume and cover letter that I sent to France for my application to the French internship I really, really REALLY want to do this summer.

Ha. Christina: "you look like a crazy monster!"
I was wearing matthew's coat over my backpack, and my arms weren't actually in the armsleeves, so I realized that I could swing my sleeves and attack him. This is him being scared of me.

This is him being like "so you think that's actually gonna do something to me eh?"


Me in Pencourt. Technically its called the Pendulum Court. It's a class/lab thing for dietetics. It's 10 hours a week, and we don't even get paid! Well, ok it is a class for credits, but because it feels like a real job, well it is a real restaurant/cafe thing, and because it takes so much time for only 2 credits, I feel like I should get paid. Oh well. I guess the point is to learn about managerial stuff, which I have, so I guess its worth it.

I should be doing homework, but I don't feel like it, at all. And I have a headache. Uggggh.

I absolutely did not feel like going to school today. The way that I was able to make myself go was by not getting dressed - as in staying in my sweats all day, and wearing pink socks and shoes that would actually keep my feet dry. I have a lot of shoes that seem more sponge than shoe sometimes.

I want to watch Star Wars episode 3. All of this Epic Duels business is turning me into a nerd. Well... even more of a nerd.

John and Annie just came back with Sangria and french fries for me and Tina. Comfort foods. I am content.

No comments: