- Temple Hopping: San Diego Temple, Los Angeles Temple, Newport Beach Temple. Newport Beach vastly exceed expectations. Inside and outside were gorgeous!
- The beach in San Diego--even if it was cold. Natalie's first time in the ocean!
- We really thought San Diego was very pretty. I was impressed.
- Hanging out with Janae and Nathan (Matthew's brother and sister)
- Natalie was a very good traveler, thank goodness
- I kept waiting to see all the beautiful people walking around town in bikinis but it never happened. Apparently there are normal looking people who wear normal clothes in California just like everywhere else. Hollywood you have deceived me.
- I wasn't super impressed with Los Angeles. I just don't see what the appeal is--I mean there were some cool parts I guess...maybe...somewhere... but overall not that great.
- In'N'Out. Matthew and I have resisted the In'N'Out rage in Utah, but we stopped in in LA. Our opinion was that the burgers were pretty good, the fries were awful and the shakes were solid. This just reaffirms our theory that the place is so popular solely because its a "California thing." *Vomit.*
- LA traffic. Holy smokes.
- The two hour wait to get back into the USA from Mexico.
- Gas prices--yipes!
|What cute fruit they grow here!|
|Los Angeles Temple|
|Newport Beach Temple|
|San Diego Temple|