Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mr. R

This was Matthew on his first day of student teaching high school. Pysch! Actually it was like his 8th day. He leaves at like 6:30 in the morning, that's early. Especially for me. I'm such an awesome wife. Can't even get my act together until the 8th day to get a picture of this handsome man.

Anyway so yeah, Matthew's student teaching this semester--he's at a high school teaching a bunch of Physics classes, and he's been the main guy doing the teaching since day three.

Since graduating, every semester or term I think "oh this semester/term is going to be a lot less busy for Matthew," and it never is. That's what I thought, again, two weeks ago. Then I realized that even though Matthew doesn't have homework, he leaves at 6:30 and gets back at 4:00 and he now has grading and stuff to do as well. Oh well. We can almost see the light at the end of the school tunnel.

2 comments:

mommykay said...

Looks as if he is a great teacher, although he is much too young. What student wouldn't want him for a teacher? I am sure he is excellent.

The Figgins said...

Ooo physics. He'll be able to get a job where ever he wants. Science is in demand but physics is a hot commodity!