Saturday, December 4, 2010

There's a bump

So the past week or two I've finally started to get a little belly, and when I'm walking around or lying down or whatever I'm all like "holy smokes I'm huge!!! I feel like I'm big enough to pop out a baby any day now..." However, when we finally took a picture today, I realized that you can still hardly tell. I dunno it just feels like I've been pregnant forever (I'm at 5 months now) so it seems like I should have more to show for it. Well, either way, here's what I have:

3 comments:

Erica Hansen, MS, RD said...

Wow Stephanie I cannot believe you are five months! You are so tiny. Your long torso is heaven sent. I am doomed to be a wide load.

The Meyers said...

Haha, I both "like" and agree with Erica's comment.

Shelley said...

No worries, I'm sure you'll be popping out here soon enough! I was a late bloomer as well, but man I made up good time at the end! So excited it's a girl!!!!!! :)