Saturday, January 3, 2009

a new year, new semester, new classes...

I'm not sure if I believe in New Years Resolutions. It's just that so many resolutions seem to be forgotten two weeks later. Changes are just that, long term differences in life. I love goals and I love a new, fresh start. I definitely like looking back at the past few months or year, and analyzing what I've done and where I'm going. I think goals can be a driving force in life.

2009 is gonna be an awesome year. I can just feel it. Looking ahead at things that are gonna be happening... I'm way stoked.

I'm back in Provo now, I got back late last night, and when I walked into my apartment, Oceane was there! I was seriously so excited. I've missed her and Christina a lot during break. We talked for a long time, like 2 hours or something, last night. I don't think our heating is working/on in our apartment. It's cooooold. I looked at the thermostat,it says its on and everything, but... I slept with 3 blankets last night and was still freezing. Oh well.

Yikes oh boy. So the new semester starts on Monday. I need another week just to play. Good grief. But here are my new classes: I'll be taking 4 dietetics classes: Clinical Nutrition 2, Nutrition throughout the life cycle, food service systems, Pendulum Court, and then French Civ 2, social dance 3, hepe, and hopefully university orchestra. It kinda seems like a lot of classes, but its only 15.5 credits. That's what I just keep telling myself. I'm looking forward to all these classes though. I think they'll all be pretty interesting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Steph! Best of luck with the new semester! You'll do great, i'm sure!