Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Picture Comparisons

One thing is for sure: Natalie and Sarah have very different looks:
Natalie and Sarah

When Natalie was born, I thought she had a good mix of both me and Matthew in her, but now that Sarah is born, Natalie definitely looks more like me and Sarah looks more like Matthew. Observe:

Matthew  and Sarah 
(No baby pictures of me available)

The most obvious feature is the hair. Sarah definitely has the head full of dark hair that is common in Matthew's family. She also has darker eyes that we think will most likely be brown--like Matthew's. And a lot of her facial features look a lot like Matthew's as well, I think.

Natalie, on the other hand, has more of my lighter, wispier hair. She has blue eyes--like me, and really long eyelashes, which is is common in my family.

It'll be interesting to see if all our kids fit into one of these two molds. It will also be interesting to see if they have personality traits more similar to the parent who they look like. Only time will tell...

2 comments:

rick and cheryl said...

Sarah reminds me a little of Eliza's photos, too. Such a cutie!

Mamabug said...

It is fun to compare pictures and wonder what will be:)