Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Can I just say...

...that I never in a million years thought that I would be heavily following college basketball, and that I will be for the rest of my life. Football, yes. I could see that happening.

Let's just say that I now know the names of all of KU players, many of their numbers, recognize their faces, generally know how they've been playing in the past games, what games they have coming up, who the rivals are, which teams Matthew doesn't like, etc etc etc. know that there is sure a lot more that I could know, but this is already a lot.

Not that I don't like college basketball. I do! I love sports. I like watching KU games with Matthew. I'm totally getting into it! It's just that I never, ever, ever thought that I would be religiously following a team.

4 comments:

becca said...

That's what happens when you marry into a religious family!! :)

mommykay said...

I should have warned you, Dear. Even Jeremy has learned to love KU basketball.

megan said...

i told my friend that jayhawk fans were going to take over the world someday. slowly but surely, one "convert" at a time.

Gabe said...

Hahahaha welcome to the life of a sports junkie!!!! It's fun, trust me.