Sunday, November 1, 2009

10-31-2009

So, Halloween was fantastic. We had a super lazy morning until 2pm, and then I had a lazy afternoon while Matthew took a test. Oh! We also made biscuits with bacon, eggs and cheese. So good.

Apparently, it was a beautiful day, so we decided to go hike the Y.
Fact: It really was so gorgeous.
Fact: I am not in awesome shape. That hike may or may not have been fairly taxing on my legs.

We really did have a good time hiking, and sitting on the Y and admiring the view.


Also, while sitting on the Y, we decided that during the break between winter semester and spring semester, we are going to take a trip down to Southern Utah, and go to Zion's National Park. It's gonna happen. I'm really excited. 

That evening we went to Lindon and took our niece and nephews Erica, David, Ben and Evan trick or treating. We also watched a little bit of football, ate some chicken alfredo pasta, ate some candy, helped Mike and Laura make applesauce and ate some hot applesauce. They even sent us home with a jar! I wish I could have seen my little brother Nathan go trick or treating, because I think that would have been hilarious. But still, an awesome halloween.


3 comments:

Mamabug said...

I think that hike is a little taxing on most people's legs. Sounds like a fun road trip - great place to go.

Mamabug said...

Hey I was reading the Matthew quotes and I see they are no longer available to comment on - good thing I have Google reader or I would have missed out on those awesome quotes. Hee hee.

Je.suis.Steph said...

That's funny that you saw those. I thought they were great too, but Matthew censored it a little later. Don't worry though, they'll be making a revamped reappearance shortly.